The designer brought the fashion set to Bushwick, Brooklyn tonight for #WANGFEST, a fashion show/music festival/full-on party. From models making an entrance via a tour bus to a lineup of music performances, there was a lot to keep up with at Wang's Spring 2018 show. Here, follow along as we track all the things unfolding at Wang's BK show tonight:
1) The late night show was held outdoors. Wang ditched a traditional runway for the streets of Bushwick. And guests were given festival-style cloth wristbands upon arrival.
2) Models entered the runway via a #WANGFEST tour bus. According to Bella Hadid's Instagram Stories, some twerking took place on said bus.
3) Kaia Gerber opened the show. The 16-year-old just made her runway debut on Thursday at Calvin Klein, making tonight her second-ever catwalk.
4) Models wore New Year's Eve-inspired headbands. The headwear featured phrases like "PARTY ANIMAL" and "AFTER AFTER PARTY."
5) Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner made the trek to Bushwick to attend the show. Kim Takes Brooklyn would have made an excellent KUWTK spinoff. The duo watched on from behind the barricades, snapping photos as Kendall Jenner walked the runway.
6) The after-party was held at a Brooklyn warehouse on the street where the runway was staged. Included in the #WANGFEST party this year? Donut towers, an ice bar, cocktail juice pouches, and much more. Attractions also included a bounce house and NARS makeup booth outdoors, and a full-out concert stage inside the warehouse.
7) The night was filled with four musical performances. To further solidify Wang's music festival theme, there was a full artist lineup for the night. According to fliers posted around the venue, performances and DJ sets were scheduled to go through 3 AM. The mystery music acts turned out to be A$AP Ferg, Vince Staples, Cardi B, and Ja Rule and Ashanti.