- Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler: The iconic expert go-to and instant easy way to lift your face and feel pretty. Incorporate this staple beauty tool, incorporate them into your routine everyday.
- Sisley All Day All Year: Basically the best skincare product in the world. A protective treatment that to use as everyday moisturiser and it provides the perfect make-up base. Expensive, but worth it.
- No.7 Beautiful Skin Quick Thinking Wipes: We always come back to No.7 facial products – especially the Beautiful Skin Quick Thinking Wipes, which remove eye make-up without leaving a greasy film, and also moisturise as well as cleanse. They're fragrance free and very gentle for sensitive skin.
- Body Oils in Argan, Sweet Almond and Jojoba: If you’re going to use an oil, it’s worth using the most natural you can find. We love these from Melvita because you can use them everywhere – hair, nails and skin. Great alternative to aromatherapy oils and they're organic.
- Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting pencil: We can't live without the Hourglass Brow Sculpting Pencil that comes with a little hairbrush to help tame unruly eyebrows.
- Estee Lauder's Sumptuous Mascara: Bazaar's British beauty editors have been devoted to this mascara for years now. It gives super boosted, long, perfect lashes, and comes off effortlessly with make-up remover – the perfect combo.
- Burberry Lip Glow Balm in Pink Peony: Don't be afraid of experimenting with a strong lip colour – the Fresh Glow lip balms are my new favourite discovery with a sheer tint which just gives a slight wash of colour, meaning you can apply throughout the day (no mirror required), plus the hydrating formula is perfect as the weather gets colder. Seriously addictive.
- Sisleys Buff & Wash facial gel: The best to use after a long flight – or a long night. There are loads of similar products on the market but are often too creamy. This is addictive.
- Yves Saint Laurent Touch Radiant brush foundation: This super light foundation glides on easily, leaving skin with a fresh glow and the perfect coverage all year round. The brush is downy-soft and one bottle lasts for ages.
Via Harper's Bazaar UK