Banana Almond & Chia Smoothie
Coconut Quinoa Pudding
Prep & Cook Time: 10 minutes
cup quinoa flour
2 cups water
1 cup coconut milk
¼ cup honey
2 bananas, sliced
3 tbsp crushed pistachios
¼ cup pomegranates
1. Bring the quinoa and water to a boil then simmer for a few minutes until thickened, stirring constantly.
2. Add the milk and honey and cook for another two minutes (add more or less milk depending on desired consistency).
3. Serve the pudding in bowls and top with the bananas, pistachios and pomegranates and more honey if you wish.
4. You can keep the pudding in the fridge; however add some milk to loosen the pudding once you wish to serve.
Tomato & Zaatar
Prep & cook time: 15 minutes
¼ cup olive oil
8 free range eggs
8 cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
2 tsp zaatar
Salt and pepper to taste
Greek yoghurt and mint (optional)
Bread, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 160c. Grease individual ramekins or an ovenproof dish with a little olive oil.
2. Break the eggs into the dish and then sprinkle with zaatar, a little salt (not too much as zaatar is salty) and pepper.
3. Drizzle a generous amount of olive oil on top and bake for 12 -15 minutes depending on how runny you like the eggs.
4. Serve immediately with some fresh bread. Bon appetit!