The top ten highest-grossing actors of 2017 have been named by Forbes (which calculates their list by adding up the global ticket sales of the year's biggest movies). Topping the list is Vin Diesel, thanks to The Fate of the Furious, the eighth film in the Fast and Furious franchise, and xXx: The Return of Xander Cage.
Diesel is followed by his Fate of the Furious co-star Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson at number two, then Gal Gadot, star of Wonder Woman.
Forbes' top-grossing actors of 2017 in full:
1. Vin Diesel ($1.6 billion)
2. Dwayne Johnson ($1.5 billion)
3. Gal Gadot ($1.4 billion)
4. Emma Watson ($1.3 billion)
5. Johnny Depp ($1.1 billion)
6. Daisy Ridley ($1.08 billion)
7. Tom Holland ($888 million)
8. Chris Pratt ($864 million)
9. Chris Hemsworth ($845 million)
10. John Boyega ($815 million)
From Harper's Bazaar UK