Cara Delevingne, watch out! We've just discovered eyebrow lamination, and it's changing our brow game for good.
One of the hottest beauty trends of 2019, this technique helps to correct asymmetrical eyebrows while solving the problem of hairs growing in different directions. The result? A beautiful eye brow shape that looks natural yet fierce.
The 4-step process takes about an hour and this is how it goes:
- It starts with the removal of all eye makeup and lotion from the brows.
- Next, a softening gel is applied so the technician can shape and style the eyebrows.
- The gel is then removed and, if desired, a tint can be applied for a more dramatic look.
- Next, hair botox - which includes macadamia oil, argan oil, safflower oil, keratin and hyaluronic acid - is applied, which strengthens and fortifies the eyebrows.
- Finally a nourishing silk oil is applied to eyebrows which should stay on brows for 24 hours.
- And voila!
The final look is a perfect brow that looks so natural!
Eyebrow lamination is available by Brow Wow; the home service costs Dhs350, WhatsApp 055 381 9014 for appointments