Beauty entrepreneur and previous Bazaar cover star Huda Kattan turns 35 today, so we took on the near-impossible task of rounding up some of her all-time best makeup moments. From matte lips to over-the-top lashes, if you needed reminding that Huda is the beauty world darling for a reason, we've got you covered.
Browse onward for all the beauty inspiration you could ask for!
1. Queen of the glam-neutral look, pairing a sleek wing with a pinky-nude lip has never looked so chic.
2. Channelling Arabian princess vibes with a bold red lip, dramatic lashes, and a perfectly structured brow.
3. Some understated contour and a hint of Huda Beauty Lip Strobe (in Ritzy!) can go a long way.
4. Bring out your inner Kim K with the Huda Beauty demi-matte in Day Slayer, contour-contour-contour, and finish it off with a wet-hair look.
5. Rose-gold eye shadow + glossy pink lips = the ultimate feminine look.
6. Be selfie-ready with a power pout using Demi Matte Lip Cream in Sheikha.
7. Huda makes a compelling argument for the hydrated-all-over look.
8. Talk about glowing!
9. Brown eyeshadow, a perfect contour and a dash of highlighter? It's a yes from us.
10. All-mauve everything.
11. A Kylie Jenner-inspired look: nude lips and voluptuous lashes.
12. Matte eyeshadow, Sophia Loren-style eyeliner and lip strobe for the win.
13. It's all in the eyeshadow!
14. An Angelina Jolie-inspired look with thin eyeliner and full lips.
15. Take note: shoulder highlights are a thing.
16. She's all about the dark eyeshadow and light lip colour.
17. Obsessed with Huda's go-to look: brown eyeshadow, matte pink lipstick and big lashes.
18. You can never go wrong with a thick brow, a sharp wing, and golden shadow on the eyes.
19. Take a risk and try out a completely crazy colour on you eye. Huda uses her Melted Shadows in Minted & Dinero for that pop of colour.