Choosing a first dance song for your wedding is never an easy task, given that you want it to reflect the two of you as a couple, and celebrate your debut as husband and wife. And it seems that there are a few songs that are popular the world over to mark this momentous occasion. Spotify has compiled a list of the top 50 first dance songs used by couples around the world, and there's a few artists that many brides-to-be gravitate towards globally.
The list was compiled after the company looked at 6.7 million wedding playlists made on the site with a focus on those labelled "first dance".
Ed Sheeran's Thinking Out Loud topped the list, with a huge 683 million streams - making it the third most-streamed track of all time on the site - and was followed by Etta James' At Last and Ray LaMontagne's You Are The Best Thing. John Legend, Adele and Michael Bublé also made the list with their beautiful ballads.
Here's the full top 10:
1. Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud
2. Etta James - At Last
3. Ray LaMontagne - You Are The Best Thing
4. John Legend - All of Me (which was originally writen by Legend for his wedding to Chrissy Teigen)
5. Christina Perri - A Thousand Years
6. Adele - Make You Feel My Love
7. Jason Mraz - I Won't Give Up
8. Michael Bublé - Everything
9. Jack Johnson - Better Together
10. Lonestar - Amazed
Time to dance the night away... - Maddison Glendinning