1. “Sweatpants are a sign of defeat. You lost control of your life so you bought some sweatpants.”
2. "Trendy is the last stage before tacky."
3. “I remember a designer who said that intelligent women don’t wear her dresses. Obviously, she went bankrupt.”
4. “There's a price you have to pay for fame, and people who don't want to pay that price can get in trouble. I accepted the idea of celebrity because of a French expression: 'You cannot have the butter and the money for the butter.'"
5. "Luxury bags make your life more pleasant, make you dream, give you confidence, and show your neighbors you're doing well."
6. "Normally, I don't recommend me for wedding dresses - they all get a divorce."
7. “I hate intellectual conversation with intellectuals because I only care about my opinion."
8. "You cannot fake chic but you can be chic and fake fur."
9. "Chic is a kind of mayonnaise, either it tastes, or it doesn't."