Last season, Rihanna made her Paris Fashion Week debut with a collection inspired by "Marie Antoinette at the gym." For Fall 2017, the singer returned to the City of Lights with a new collection, this time inspired by schoolgirls with "Fenty University," which was fittingly shown at The National Library of France. From the tongue-in-cheek invites to Bad Gal Riri's show-stealing outfit, all the highlights from today's Fenty x Puma show below:
1) The social media invite was cheekily printed out as a detention card. Setting up the school-inspired theme, the show invites for attendees came with varsity pins.
2) The show was held at the National Library of France in Paris. All of the books were brought into the library where models used reading tables as their runway for Fenty University Class of 2017.
3) Before the show, Rihanna walked the runway herself. In a behind-the-scenes Instagram video, the singer did a practice walk on top of library's tabletops. Riri also declared, "I've never been in love with a collection more than this one."
4) Instead of a traditional runway, models walked on top of the library's long study tables. The epic runway was lit by reading lamps that guided the way. The model lineup included Joan Smalls, Lily Donaldson, Stella Maxwell, Hanne Gaby Odiele and more.
5) Cara Delevingne, Future and Salma Hayek were all in attendance. Rihanna's family was also spotted cheering her on at the show.
6) The soundtrack was a bad girl's dream. The show kicked off with a choral cover of Radiohead's "Creep" followed by "I Fink You Freaky" by Die Antwoord and M.I.A.'s "Bad Girls."
7) Taking her final bow, Rihanna walked the runway in an oversized neon green coat. Don't forget her killer ponytail and huge hoop earrings.
Via Harper's Bazaar US