For a second year running, Kendall Jenner holds the title for the highest earning model in 2018, according to Forbes. Thanks to campaigns and contracts with the likes of Adidas, Estée Lauder, and Calvin Klein, the 23-year-old raked in $22.5 million (approx. Dhs82.6) in the last 12 months.
Kendall Jenner, the highest earning model in 2018, walks for Burberry
Karlie Kloss takes second place on the annual list, raking in $13 million (approx. Dhs47.7 million). Chrissy Teigen and former Bazaar cover star Rosie Huntington-Whiteley are in joint third with $11.5 million (Dhs42.2 million).
It's estimated that Chrissy Teigen earned Dhs42.2 million in 2018
2017 was the first year since 2012 that Gisele Bündchen was not crowned highest earning model, with Kendall Jenner taking her place for the first time in five years. Bündchen fell from second place to fifth in 2018, where she's now tied with Cara Delevingne at $10 million (approx. Dhs36.7 million).
Cara Delevingne and Gisele Bundchen both earned approx Dhs36.7 million this year
Highest-Paid Models of 2018:
1) Kendall Jenner: $22.5 million (approx. Dhs82.6)
2) Karlie Kloss: $13 million (approx. Dhs47.7 million)
3) Chrissy Teigen and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: $11.5 million (Dhs42.2 million)
5) Cara Delevingne and Gisele Bundchen: $10 million (approx. Dhs36.7 million)
7) Gigi Hadid: $9.5 million (approx Dhs34.8)
8) Bella Hadid and Joan Smalls: $8.5 million (approx. Dhs31.2 million)
10) Doutzen Kroes: $8 million (approx. Dhs29.3 million)
Press play to watch our quick fire questions with Rosie Huntington-Whiteley on the April 2018 cover shoot of Harper's Bazaar Arabia