1. Former Bazaar cover star Emily Ratajkowski wore Messika’s Diamond Whirl High Jewelley earrings from the Once Upon A Time collection during her appearance on the Quotidien TV show in Paris
2. Gigi Hadid looked effortlessly cool in New York's Meatpacking district wearing My Soul mini hoops and piercing from her latest collaboration with Messika.
3. Actress and activist Amber Heard hit the red carpet of the American Music Awards in Los Angeles wearing one of Messika's My Twin Multishaped earcuffs and the My Soul Mini Hoops from the latest Messika by Gigi Hadid collection
4. Irina Shayk supported her friend Gigi Hadid at her New York launch party for her second collection with Messika - and chose some standout Messika jewels for the event herself
5. Model Toni Garnn opted for the Move High Jewellery Addiction choker and earrings from the Messika by Gigi Hadid collection, paired with an iconic Glam’Azone double ring, for the Global Ocean Gala hosted by Prince Albert II of Monaco at the Opera of Monte-Carlo
6. Actress Leighton Meester looked stunning in the new High Jewellery Love Knot Earrings from Messika's Once Upon A Time collection at the American Music Awards
7. For the launch of her second collection with Messika at Milk Studio in New York, Gigi Hadid wore pieces from the line
8. Meanwhile performer Ella Mai wore a combination of pieces including the new My Twin Bar and Stud earring at the American Music Awards