Prep & cook time: 3 hours (including setting time)
- 1 litre milk
- 100g white sugar
- 60g corn flour
- 2 tbsp orange blossom
- Crushed pistachios and orange zest to garnish
- Pinch of salt
1. In a saucepan, bring the milk, sugar and salt to a boil. Adding a little milk to the corn flour, mix it into a smooth paste before adding it to the milk.
2. Add the orange blossom next, whisk vigorously and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring constantly until the milk thickens and properly coats the back of the spoon.
3. Pour the thickened milk into ramekins or serving glasses, and place them in the fridge for at least 2 ½ hours to set.
4. Top with crushed pistachios, a little orange zest and serve. Delicious!
From the March 2018 issue of Harper's Bazaar Arabia