Whether it is about changing career path, improving our social or communication skills, travelling by yourself or just developing a sense of self-worth, Ted Talks are the injection of inspiration we all sometimes need in our lives. The platform invites successful leaders from all over the world (lest we forget about Sarah Amiri, the first Emirati national to give a speech), to share with us their powerful and insightful advice. Ahead, 10 of the most inspiring female-led Ted Talks that will give you all the feels...
1. Get comfortable with being uncomfortable by Luvvie Ajayi
2.Empowering Women Through Sports by Katayoun Khosrowyar
3. The Power Of Visualization by Ashanti Johnson
4. Don't strive to be famous, strive to be talented by Maisie Williams
5. How to stop screwing yourself over by Mel Robbins
6. What makes you special? by Mariana Atencio
7. 3 lessons on success from an Arab businesswoman by Leila Hoteit
8. Trust your struggle by Zain Asher
9. Don't find a job, find a mission by Celeste Headlee
10. How to Love Yourself to the Core by Jen Oliver
11. How to gain control of your free time by Laura Vanderkam
12. Integrate, Don’t Assimilate by Dua'a Yaser Faquih
Who is your most inspiring female Ted Talk? Drop us a comment on Facebook and let us know.