Consisting of a "mesmerizing, hypnotizing elongated eye," bronzed skin and glowing cheekbones, the 'Vintage Vamp' look embodies timeless glamour. Here are some of the most important tips we learned from Charlotte on how to recreate one of her most requested make-up looks:
1. To contour your nose, sweep the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow down the outer edge of the bride and bring your brush underneath the tip of the nose to add definition.
2. Add a clear architecture to the eye by carefully filling in the brows using the Brow Lift tool, accentuating the arch, and elongating the tip.
3. Carve out a cat-eye shape by dragging your eyeshadow down into the inner corner of the eye.
4. Draw a line of kohl using the Rock 'N' Kohl Liquid Eye Pencil under the outer corner of the lower lash line to give the entire eye an instant lift.
5. Take a high shine shadow into the inner corner of the eye with a precise blending brush to lift, brighten and illuminate the area.
Recreate The Look:
1. Luxury Palette in Vintage Vamp, Dhs185. 2. Magic Foundation, Dhs145.3. K.I.S.S.I.N.G. lipstick in Night Crimson, Dhs115. 4. Charlotte's Magic Cream, Dhs335. 5. Filmstar Bronze & Glow in Medium to Dark, Dhs235.
Styling: Katie Trotter
Set Design: Benn Robinson
Fashion Assistant: Malak Rabbat
Hair: Salah Masri at Belle Femme
Furniture: Kare Design, Chattels & More, Tribe Dubai, O'de Rose
Flowers: Maison Des Fleurs
Photographed at Cuadro Fine Art Gallery