Canadian-born, LA-based celebrity make-up Lyndsay Zavitz, who also regularly works with Chrissy Teigen, is the creative brains behind Shiva’s gorgeously glowing complexion and pop-of-colour pout. Here, she tells Bazaar exactly how she achieved Shiva’s latest look…
1. Prep under the eyes using Iceland Eyepatches, the skin using a La Mer moisturizer and the lips with Laneige lip balm
2. The foundation is a mixture of La Mer’s number 42 and 31.
3. Nars’ Radiant Creamy Concealer in Honey Mustard is applied under the eyes and on the bridge of the nose to create a natural highlight as well as cover any problem areas
4. Apply Iconic London Shimmer Drops above the cheekbones to create a natural highlight
5. Kelley Baker brows makes for perfectly bushy brows
6. For the lips, Lyndsay uses Sephora Collection lipstick in a mix of colours 01 and 10
7. Finish your look with Ardell individual lashes in different sizes to create a natural wispy look
Celebrity hairstylist Carly Walters, who counts Jenna Dewan, Karlie Kloss, Hailey Baldwin and former Bazaar cover star Priyanka Chopra as her clients, shares her step-by-step routine to a slicked back bun, a la Shiva Safai.
1. Blow dry hair smooth using the InStyler Turbo blow dryer
2. Distribute Hair Rituel by Sisley Precious Oil from roots through ends to smooth and add shine
3. Create a middle part and then using the Raincry Boar Bristle flat brush, brush the hair back into desired placement for ponytail and secure with a Scunci band
4. Twist the ponytail around the base and French pin into place
5. Smooth down any stray hairs using the Ouai Matte Pomade
6. Finish your look with Bumble and Bumble’s Strong Finish Hairspray