“The look is all about mega-watt glowing skin with a smoky bronze Hollywood eye and either a brilliantly bold matte orange-red or a fresh balmy nude lip,” says Charlotte Tilbury on the inspiration being the beauty. “I wanted the make-up look to enhance the model’s own natural beauty”
Here’s how to replicate the look with the exact products used…
1. Charlotte prepped the models’ skin with her best-selling Magic Cream and Magic Eye to plump, hydrate, and create the perfect canvas.
Magic Cream (Dhs400) and Magic Eye Rescue (Dhs230)
2. Apply the brand new Hollywood Flawless Filter all over the skin to give a subtle glow. Follow this with The Retoucher Concealer where needed.
3. Use the Hollywood Contour Wand on nose and jawline to define your cheekbones and the Hollywood Beauty Light Wand Highlighter on top of the cheekbones, taking it down towards the apple of the cheeks, down the centre of the nose, and on the Cupid’s bow to create luminosity and radiance!
Hollywood Flawless Filter (Dhs200), The Retoucher (Dhs155), Hollywood Contour Wand (Dhs165) and Hollywood Beauty Highlighter Wand (Dhs165)
5. Onto the brows: first, brush them up using the Legendary Brows brush and fill in any gaps with the Brow Lift.
Legendary Brows (Dhs110) and Full Fat Lashes (Dhs135)
Charlotte created two different looks for the models’ eyes.
The first look was created by using the Eyes To Mesmerise in Bette all over the lids, blending it upwards towards the brow and taking it softly underneath the lash line with the Eye Smudger Brush. Finish with a touch of the Hollywood Beauty Light Wand at the inner corners of the eyes then blended.
Eyes to Mesmerise in Bette (Dhs125), Hollywood Beauty Highlighter Wand (Dhs165) and Feline Flick in Panther (Dhs125)
For the second eye look, Charlotte applied Eyes To Mesmerise in Bette mixed with the new Eyes To Mesmerise in Star Gold (launching in May) all over the lids, blending it upwards towards the brow, and taking it softly underneath the lash line with her Eye Smudger Brush. Use the Bar of Gold at the inner corners of the eyes and blended using her Eye Smudger Brush.
Eyes to Mesmerise in Bette (Dhs125), Bar of Gold (Dhs185) and Feline Flick in Panther (Dhs125)
7. Add a soft eyeliner flick to the eyes using her Feline Flick in Panther.
8. Lashes were curled for definition using Charlotte’s Life Changing Lashes curler and then covered with a lick of the Full Fat Lashes mascara to the top lashes to add volume and definition.
9. To finish the eyes, use a slick of Lip Lustre in Ibiza Nights across the entire eyelid.
10. Charlotte create two options for lips: the first being a bright matte red lip using the Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Savage Rose to line the lips and the Hot Lips in Tell Laura as a top coat. The second look was kept bare, with just a subtle sweep of lib balm.
Hot Lips in Tell Laura (Dhs145), Lip Cheat in Savage Rose (Dhs95) and Lip Lustre in Ibiza Nights (Dhs100)