1. When he offered DIY jacket customisation in Milan
As if his quirky, romantic jackets weren't already at the top of our must-have lists, Gucci launched a pop-up in their Milan store for bespoke customisation on those coveted jackets.
2. Giving the iconic Gucci loafer a wild makeover
The original leather loafer was created in 1953. Fast-forward 60 years and Alessandro introduced its cool older brother - backless and with kangaroo fur.
3. When he brought the world to worship at the altar of Gucci
Floral suits and pussy-bows made their way down the aisle at the Resort 2017 presentation which was held at Westminster Abbey.The devoted fashion elite congregated on the benches at the spectacular venue for a show to remember.
4. Hiring Graffiti Artist Trevor Andrew For The A/W16 Collection
Alessandro brought the street to the runway in the coolest of ways.
5. Dressing Beyoncé's 'Formation' Army
See what he's dreamed up for next season and watch the S/S17 show live from Milan Fashion Week here.