Starting off in the creative hub of the city, the Dubai Design District (d3), Bazaar’s Louise Nichol is treated to an exclusive preview of Mariam Yeya’s atelier. The urban space, dedicated to fashion and the arts, is home to pop-up shops, design-led boutiques, curated exhibitions and eclectic restaurants and cafes.
One of the largest malls in the world and the centre of the DSF, Dubai Mall is an iconic location in the UAE. Fashion heaven takes form here, with all the top designer labels, emerging brands and high-street giants of every calibre sitting under one roof, making it your one-stop-mall for all the retail therapy you’ll ever need.
Below, we’ve rounded up all the Bazaar-approved events not to be missed this DSF:
- Celebrate local beauty brands and head to Bloomingdales’ beauty pop-up before 13 January to check out the curated collection of fragrances, skincare and make-up.
- Meet fragrance experts, win daily prize raffles and meet celebrity guests at The Scents Factory by L’Oreal, open till 15 January.
- Click here to see the incredible line-up of events at Galleries Lafayette Beauty Room
- The ever popular Market OTB is back for its fifth year at Burj Park. From 11 to 20 January, visit the most eclectic shop farmers’ market produce, discover home-grown labels and soak in the unparalled views of the Dubai Mall fountains and Burj Khalifa.
- On 13 January, Little Angels will be celebrating the Year of Zayed with an in-store event for parents and children that includes an exclusive look at the new collection, a junior fashion show and a special meet and greet from the iconic Nancy Ajram.
- To celebrate DSF, fine jewellery label Korloff will be revealing a limited edition collection designed in collaboration with Kuwaiti Bibi Al-Abdulmohsen. Don’t miss it on 15 January 7-9pm.
- Fine jewelers Mahallati have released a 'Braille Blocks' collection, with a percentage of sales going to Rashid Centre, who the brand collaborated with. Head to the pop-up, which is located in front of Galleries Lafayette, on 23 January for celebratory drinks, canapes and special presentations of importance of Braille for the visually impaired.
- Co-hosted by Real Fouz, Sauce X The Confetti Project celebrate the launch of their new loyalty programme ‘Cake’ with a big in-store party on 22 and 23 January.
- The iconic musical Evita arrives in Dubai on 22 January. Book your seats now for a front row view of ‘Don’t Cry For Me Argentina’.
Don’t forget to subscribe to Harper’s Bazaar Arabia on YouTube so you’re the first to watch all our fashion and lifestyle exclusives.