Quick Chocolate & Chesnut Pots
Prep & cook time: 20 minutes
- 400g non sweetened chestnut puree
- (or cooked and peeled chestnuts)
- 160g icing sugar, divided
- 300ml whipping cream
- 220g dark chocolate
- 60g butter
1. Whisk the chestnut puree with 60g of icing sugar until well combined. If you are using cooked chestnuts, use a food blender to puree the chestnuts and mix with the icing sugar.
2. Using an electric or stand mixer, combine the whipping cream and remaining icing sugar, and mix until you obtain whipped cream consistency, then set aside.
3. Melt the chocolate and butter over a double boiler, and combine well.
4. Assemble the chestnut pots by starting with some chestnut puree, layering the whipped cream on top and adding a layer of melted chocolate. Serve immediately.
Photography: Ausra Osipaviciute. Styling: Taya Shalaby. Dalia wears: dress, Dhs12,950, Johanna Ortiz at Ounass. Shot at El Chiringuito Dubai