LIGHT MANGO MOUSSE
Serves 3-4 persons
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 3-4 ripe mangos, peeled and diced
- 250ml whipping cream
- 3-4 tbsp honey
- Zest of one lime
- Shredded coconut and toasted almonds to garnish
1. In bowl, mash or blend the mango into the desired consistency. Set aside.
2. Using a whisk or an electric mixer whip the whipping cream being careful not to over whip so it remains unctuous and light.
3.Add the honey and lime zest, and combine gently with a spoon.
4. Fill ramekins or glasses with a little mango puree, then add a generous dollop of whipped cream,
and continue layering the dessert.
5. Garnish with coconut flakes and toasted almonds, and serve immediately or store in the fridge for up to 12 hours.
From the February 2018 issue of Harper's Bazaar Arabia
Photography: Ausra Osipaviciute. Styling: Taya Shalaby. Dalia wears: top, Dhs4,350, Johanna Ortiz and jeans, Dhs750, Rag & Bone, both at Ounass. With thanks to El Chiringuito Dubai.